Wednesday 6 June 2007

Impossible is Nothing.

Thanks to someone’s blog entry I am sitting alone listening to R.E.M. and reading postsecrets. I actually decided today that I would stop listening to sad music and switch to angry music. I also decided I would acquire some less embarrassing angry music. See, I've been feeling sad lately. The word sad implies that something in particular happened. Nothing has happened. If I was more dramatic maybe I would say "depressed" but that's not right either and I know people who are actually, really, properly, medically depressed. And I'm just sad. I'm sad about boring things I can't even bring myself to write about here. I'm sick of myself. I miss my parents. I wish I was a different kind of person. I know it's all silly. Most of the time I'm happy. Sometimes I'm just not sure that I'm doing the right things with my life. Sometimes I feel too like The Wrong Girl. And that makes me feel sad. Sad in the way that baked beans on toast while watching Boston Legal won’t make better. Seriously sad.

But enough about sad, let's get happy! I have been storing up some Funny Anecdotes (always guaranteed to fail to be funny). The other day T and I were watching Big Brother (shutup we only watch it occasionally [how uncool is Travis???]) and they were doing some crazy group laugh thing and I mentioned laughing clubs and T said "I don't think I could take a laughing club seriously." which I thought was hilarious. Ok I have some other Funny Anecdotes but I think I'll keep them up my sleeve...

I'm sorry for the emo post people.

No comments: