Friday 16 February 2007

I think that the computers in the student IT lab are anti-blogger, either that or I'm going mad. They wouldn't let me log in, even though I could log on to gmail fine. Stupid. Also, I think it should be easier to move between Google, gmail and Blogger, they're all owned by the same company right? Other things that should happen include people paying me. What kind of employee doesn't pay you until three weeks after you start? I also did some work at uni and they don't seem that inclined to pay me either. Plus I have a cheque that hasn't cleared yet. I'm fine, not living in the gutter yet, but it's very annoying.

I'm going back to Tassie over Easter. I'm not really sure why, it'll be nice to see my friends (all four of them :P) and... Well, I'm not sure what else. I'll be home for my birthday (the big 20 ugh) which I suppose will be nice plus the cheaper flights kind of dicatated it. My family doesn't really make a big thing of birthdays; well not since I was little. In primary school I always had a birthday party and a new bike (yes I was a spoilt little only child). So Taswegians, I'll be home from April 7th to 13th.

Today didn't get off to a fantastic start as I'd forgotten that they were turning the water off on our street (again!) at 9 and therefore couldn't have a shower. So I decided to go to the pool at uni and get exercise plus a shower, bonus! I'm trying to work out how to phrase the next bit so it doesn't descend into me basically detailing what I'm wearing. No one wants that. Basically it's just that when I wear some clothes (eg: shortshorts with high pony tail and head band) I feel like I'm wearing a PreppyActiveGirl costume that anyone can see through. Hmm, this writing thing isn't working so well for me right now... This entry has taken an emo turn, oups. I'm actually having a good day. Swimming always makes me feel self righteous! Also, I just found out that I'm not working tonight. Obviously money is good but I'm really just happy about it. I'm going to have Tacos for dinner!!!

I promise the next entry won’t be so meta.

No comments: