Tuesday 13 February 2007

The black will be grey and the white will be grey

So this is my... 6th blog. Only several of those lasted beyond the first few entries and only one of those had any sort of longevity. And a dedicated readership of... three people? However, I liked that blog and keeping up with the three people who read it. You can type things in a blog that you wouldn't just tell someone, and I know it's all has a strong smell of narcissism and self importance but I probably possess that already.

To get the boring stuff out of the way, the title's from a Belle and Sebastian song. Whenever I hear about it I think about dodgy Vietnamese laundry services (that in all honestly rarely kept even the blues blue after sustained use). I'm not sure who's going to get to read this yet, but I have some people lined up.

Today has been somewhat of a nothing day. I watched a lot of Gilmore Girls (damn you JB Hi Fi, you'll be the end of me), enjoying the witty banter and Adam Brody before he was famous. My housemate and I (who I shall call T, partly for the subterfuge value and partly because I'm lazy) had arranged for some furniture to be delivered this morning but the guy didn't show when he was supposed to so I got up for nothing. T is going home to Tassie to be with her boyfriend for Valentines Day so the house is quiet. Even our next door neighbour, the Ballerina (no, really), is away.

I suppose I'm just a bit lonely because I've been doing lots with Angie while she was visiting and now it's kind of back to reality (which I coped with by watching about five GG episodes in a row, hmm). it was lovely to see her, even though I was a bit worried I dragged her 'round the place a bit much. We watched a lot of One Tree Hill which was quality viewing. I could go on about Chad Murray's beautifulness, squinty eye movement cute shaped nose but I feel the internet has probably got that under control. I will mention how incredibly implausible his character is however, as if guys who play basketball, clearly work out, read a lot of books, talk to other guys about reading a lot of books, are nice to their mothers, interrupt make out sessions to say they want the girl's heart actually exist. They just don't.

I also talked to my friend K on the phone which was good. She's got a few dramas going on the moment but they're under control I think. It's weird how sometimes Tassie seems so far away but talking to someone makes it seem really close. It's also bizarre to hear about my separate Tassie worlds getting further intermeshed.

Well I'm going to jazz up my interests. Thanks for reading!

No comments: