Tuesday 3 July 2007

The wrong girl.

So much to say. Not been doing much. Just working a lot. T's boyfriend is staying with us. He's really nice but it kind of changes our house dynamics in a weird way. Also obviously it makes me feel a little tragic with my lack of boyfriendness. That's the thing though - it's not that I wont a boyfriend I just don't like what it looks like (that I'm a failure at boys stuff). I know everyone always says that they're ok with being single, but I really actually am ok with it. This bothers me because I can't see my self making the effort to be with anyone. All this doesn't stop me from harbouring a little crush on one of my supervisors at work. I think it's mostly that I get bored at work, but he is kind of hot. He smokes though and the idea of me ever being seriously interested in such a guy is laughable. He does have nice hair and eyes. I don't know it's all very strange. I suppose I just don't see myself as the kind of girl who has a boyfriend. And, maybe it's just because I'm jealous and bitter, it seems that a lot of my friends who are in couples aren't really all that happy. So until I meet that guy who makes me deliriously happy just through smiling at me, I really can't be bothered with all that stuff.
Ok I'm bored now.

P.S. Facebook is ruining my life.

No comments: