Friday 23 March 2007

One Week

So, life continues. I've had a good week. I suppose, much less working on assignments than I had hoped. Also spent way too much money on cockails. Oups. I think this entry will be stream of conciousness style (even more than normal, I blame Joyce) as I have to get moving. I'm hoing to T's work ( a french bakery) to get cheap pastries and walk home with her. Then I'm going to work. Not sure how that'll go because there was a big accident (3 people killed last I heard) in a tunnel quite near my work. Well I think it's quite near, not really sure. I worked last night and it's horrid because we're asking people about the Gran Prix. The only good the thing is getting to say Grand Prix. I'm SO not a car person. I simply don't understand people who go there! I have interviewed a lot of high flyers who got free tics from work, which I suppose makes some sense. I am verry sick of giggling insipidly when they talk about the "Grid Girls" - as Summer would say "eww". A guy asked for my number. A 17 year old motorsports enthusiast. Double "eww". But also funny.

I'm looking forawrd to Easter. Both because I'm going home and because it will mean I've done my first two assignments. Anyone want to chat about Joyce's Dubliners? Or media effects? Or indeed the American suburbs in the 1950s (you know I picked that last topic so I can cite Betty Friedan (sp?). Haven't done any uni work today! Very bad. Probably working tomorrow 10 -2 (stupidest chift ever) and have big plans for working the rest of the day and all Sunday.

Also: One Week by Barenaked Ladies is currently my favourite song. Did you know it's in both 10 Things I Hate About You and The West Wing? You know what else is? The achtor who plays CJ. Allison Janney (?). How cool is that? Ok, not that cool. Enough Trivia. Gotta run.

No comments: