Wednesday 28 March 2007

Id.

I have been having interesting thoughts lately. This of course means that now when I try to convey them all I'll end up with is dodgy punctuation and to many "However"s and "Therefore"s. This has been the trouble lately with my assignments. It hasn't reached crisis point yet - give it til Sunday night. I think I've actually forgot how to sustain an argument. I'm working on it though, although not tonight despite telling mum I was when she rang. Naughty. I freaked out when I looked in the mirror tonight (cue joke re: mirror breaking) because I was wearing short shorts, a polar fleece and my hair was out and is actually quite long now. I looked like a sporty person. How horrifying.

My fear of blank paper (real or www) is setting in. I'm slightly concerned that I can agree with this and this. I really need to decide if I'm a real lefty or a cynic. And if I'm the latter I really need a new wardrobe... I need buttons and rainbow accessories and t-shirts with slogans (sorry. Mark Morford always ruins my grammar). Also a new playlist: John Butler, Blue King Brown and whta? Joni Mitchell? Or is that too old school? Maybe I should be an indie rock kid? Apart from I don't want asymmetrical hair... Sometimes I get the impression I was born in the wrong decade. I actually wrote that in my notes for History the other day. See: I think I look best in 60s clothes, I like the music, the politics. of course this is all the rose tinted version of it. I possibly wouldn't be so into the drugs... (only in Cambodia :P) and it's a disturbing thought given that it's my parents thing. Also, I love the internet, and cheap international flights and... other modern things.

See this is why I'm so drawn to stupid things like this...

1 comment:

mjec said...

My penis name is apparently "fatboy slim".

I blame you *entirely* for me now knowing that.