Monday 19 November 2007

Anxious- ness

Hello dear readers. I am having one of those ridiculous mornings before an exam. I felt that I should get up early because... well I don't know, it just seemed the right thing to do. Really though it just means more stress-time because I think I'm past the time when I can really absorb anything. So instead I took pictures of myself a gazed around anxiously. I have given up on both activities now though. Mostly *gazes anxiously around the room*. So yes, life continues. There is very little going on right now that I have any desire to rehash here, but here it is: exchange applications are shite, my mother was here - eeek, I need to get another job, open houses are shite and I'm really not as clever as I once thought. Woe. I have no desire to become one of those depressing blogs though so I shall try for a more sunny tone. Really life is good but I have stuff to do, and after that life will be excellent. It should be noted that there are days when I don't enjoy being a poor student nearly as much as the Secret Life of Us suggested I would. I wonder if we ever completely get to a point where you can actually think "this is exactly what I want to be doing, I don't want to be in Tassie, or Vietnam or... Paris or whatnot". Paris is a big problem, I'd pretty much always prefer to be there, I really should have learnt French, *le sigh*. Parents have this strange ability to reverse any development of their children in about 5 minutes. Seriously. Just so you know: my mother thinks I should cut my hair and can say "it was fine" in a way that suggests it was horrible and all my fault. Sunny! It is in fact sunny here today which is nice, although I'm not sure what to wear to the exam. At the moment i am wearing a dress which actually kind of gives me cleavage. This is very exciting and so unusual that I find it kind of distracting. Whenever I look down I'm like "hah, boobs, that's right".

No comments: