Friday 5 October 2007

"Honey, If I had my way we'd never leave the house..."

So, there seems to have been a two month interlude. Ooups. Always best to wait until your (two) readers have given up all hope. Also best to wait until your philosophy essay is two days late and many words off finished. I was going to do real things tonight (drinking things, involving a band or two and possibly, you know, leaving the house) but T took forever texting me and I'd kind of got into a 'staying in' frame of mind. Plus the reason I am free is because they didn't need me at work, which makes it a week since I worked which makes me v. poor. So I'm concentrating on spending as little money as possible (apart on from coffee, muffins, caramel slice and too much internet quota). I haven't had the net at home for about 4 days, which really doesn't make that much difference because I can use superfast free net at uni, but it's nice to have it at home again. Mainly because watching The Daily Show in bed is just great. Anyway.

Okay, I might have to take a food interlude. I am really hungry but also really lazy. So jealous of people with mums to whip something up right now.
Had toasted bread and cheese. I think I might be ill because I'm tired all the time and also really thirsty. Whenever I'm really thirsty I think I must be getting Diabetes (because that's what happened to Stacy in the Baby Sitters Club). I'm too old to get juvenile onset diabetes surely?

Oooh it's all stormy outside, lightening, thunder etc.

Ok well, I realise this is not the most exciting return post ever but blah. I'll post the poem I wrote for my creative writing course. It got a "nice poem" comment from my (cute) tutor. Obviously this is better than "crap poem", but really "nice" ? From a creative writing tutor, surely he could have thought of another adjective? *SIGH*

No comments: